Etiquette before the clock
- Get 10-15 minutes before the clock starts to have time to park, log in and acclimatize comfortably. Please do not delay the clock! If you’re late, you’re disrupting the clock.
- Do not eat anything 2-3 hours before the start.
- If you think, bring a pair of slippers. Exercises are barefoot, please leave your shoes in the locker room.
- Turn off your mobile phone or other electronic device that can disturb the calm of the clock.
- Please avoid using perfumes or other strong scents before the clock.
- If you have a change in your condition (injury, illness, pregnancy), please let the instructor know.
- Watch yourselves in the duiring lesson and do not talk to others.
- If you used a device, put it back in its place at the end of the lesson.
- Always use a mattress and towel.
- Always go at your own pace, watch your body and never force it to strike.
- Stay at the end of the lesson for relaxation, just doing yoga benefits really.
- Drink lots of water before and after the lesson.
- If you have to leave earlier, please let the instructor know beforehand and relax, quietly leave.